I am Associated Professor at the University of Valladolid, Castilla, Spain. I am member of the Institute of Mathematics, and I am involved in SINGACOM reseach Group. Maybe you are looking for the "real" Edgar Martínez?
Research interests: My main interest is in algebraic coding theory, especially in the connections between codes, algebraic geometry and computer algebra tools (mainly Groebner basis).
This developed from earlier research on association schemes and their computer algebra manipulation, and these topics continue
to be important in current research.
My most recent work are concerned with polynomial codes over rings, gradient descent like decoding methods, minimal codewords in codes
and post quantum cryptography related to hard coding problems.
Read More -- Complete CV -- GoogleScholar's Info
My Erdos number is 3. You can check here the different paths from me to Erdos through my co-workers.
Here it is my mathematical genealogy thanks to the mathematical genealogy project.
- Rama Krishna Bandi (IIIT Naya Raipur)
- J.T. Blackford (Western Illinois University)
- Mijail Borges-Quintana (UO)
- M. Ángel Borges-Trenard (UO)
- Iliya Georgiev Bouyukliev (BAS)
- Stanislav V. Bulygin (TUDarmstadt)
- Roberto Canogar McKenzie (UNED)
- José A. Castellanos-Garzón (UO)
- Natalia Dück (TUHH)
- Patrick Fitzpatrick (UCC)
- Ignacio Fernández Rúa (UniOvi)
- Alexandre Fotue (Yaoundé I)
- Fco. Javier Galán Simón (UVa)
- Irene Márquez-Corbella (INRIA)
- Jorge Mozo Fernández (UVa)
- C. Mouaha (Yaoundé I)
- Carlos Munuera Gómez (UVa)
- Hakan Ozadan (METU)
- Ferruh Özbudak (METU)
- Ruud Pellikaan (TUe)
- Alejandro Piñera Nicolás (UVa)
- Emilio Suárez (UAB)
- Steve Szabo (EKU)
- Diego Ruano (UVa)
- Juan Tena Ayuso (UVa)
- Bahattin Yildiz (Fatih)